I am so insanely curious about everything and everyone that compose this lovely world that all I want to do for the rest of my life is explore and learn as much as possible.
I feel like I've kind of gone a round about way of growing up.......but I also feel like I know how to be grateful for the experience. Life can be so hard and so confusing...but man, it is so incredible the things that we learn from it.
The last couple of years have a been a huge (HUGE) lesson for me. Rather than care so so much about what people expect of me, I've decided to kind of say screw it. What is it that I want from this life?
It's interesting the answers you give yourself when you actually ask that question.
What do you want?! I have ideas. :)
My house-mates are all leaving (not because of me, I should add...but because life is changing for them). Wanna move in?! :)
LIFE CHANGES SO MUCH! isn't it crazy?
That's all. Just outward thoughts.
My dad sent me this picture.......we're so cool.
not many people can pull of that mustache, pops.

1 comment:
That picture is nothing short of amazing! Even with your blonde hair I can totally tell that's a little version of you. And your dad is a babe. That picture just made my day after 10 hours of work and 2 hours of school... So gross.
Post a Comment