So without further ado......here's a bunch of pictures.....maybe I'll sit down and write one of these days too. :/
First night sunset.....
First mai-tai on the beach.....
BEAUTIFUL date night with Jenna and Nikki (Nicci?) - view from some make-out point....we ate mochi ice cream instead......
Part of the trail that I hiked......incredible!
Tentatively taking pictures at the top.....TERRIFIED.
Please turn back............or DIE.
Shaking arms..............gotta prove I was there!
Don't forget to wipe your shoes while hiking!!!
Ah.........leisure time again. I miss the beach. :(
Dole plantation!! Only appropriate for me to stick my head in a pineapple.... :)
How cute are YOU!?
Easy navigation to wherever you want to go AFTER the plantation...
SUNRISE at the beach! How cool!!!
My smokin (literally) drink!! Jenna ordered it for me because it looked so fun......turns out it was $20. OOPS! SUCH a fun evening with not just Phil and Jenna (and baby) - but Freddie and Erica were also there!! Cool Oregon crowd!
These trees are so incredible they look fake!!
SERIOUSLY?!
One of the many waterfalls we visited.........very lovely. :) We even swam in one!
I cried when I went through security to come home..........not kidding.
Miss you sweet Jenna (and your little lady in your tummy).
Loved Hawaii. Can't wait to go back!
Previous post basically sums it all up - life is busy busy busy....but so wonderful.
Until next time.........
LOVE
-Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
-Be at rest once more, oh my soul, for the Lord has been good to you.
Psalm 116
S.O.T.W. - Joy, Page CXVI











No comments:
Post a Comment