Work is just as prevalent as ever and it's not that I don't love what I do....I just wish it could sometimes be more of an optional thing yenno? Like...what if instead of doing that heart case today - we all just went out to breakfast instead? Bloodies anyone? Bacon???
Oh......right. The patient with their failing heart. Sigh. Skip the bacon and off to work.
In addition to my silly "have to pay the bills" schedule, I'm also a student again. I'm excited to be one step closer to nursing school (SO MANY STEPS)...but I can't say that I entirely felt the same joy my professor did tonight whilst discussing the "excitingly awesome" world of enzymes and substrates.
Ugh.
Oh well. So. Yeah. Back to the grind has me a little worse for wear as far as time management goes...but I'm working on it!
I am planning a whole post on Hawaii / Florence / summer in general - but this is really all I can manage right now. :) Promise I'm working on it though!!
Teaser pics:
I did this INCREDIBLE (seriously most amazing hike of my life) hike up one of the ridges on the island, called Kuli'ou'ou. It was beautiful.....but challenging. I started counting stairs towards the end and got to around 330 before I realized it was actually just depressing me to know. So beautiful though! SO SO beautiful.
Jenna and I...just bein cool. Hangin out by the ocean. About 10 minutes after this pic was taken I got stung by a jellyfish. It's out there in that wave right there....
Freakin Jelly.......
Ah well - love you all. More to come! :)
Song this week: Star Mile, Joshua Radin.
For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness.
Sadness flies on the wings of the morning, and out of the heart of darkness comes the light.


No comments:
Post a Comment