Sunday, May 1, 2011

Headline News...

Do you know what is crazy to me? Our insane world.

So today's TOP headlines on Yahoo/MSN are as follows:

*Osama Bin Laden is dead: Obama's Speech (Bin Laden doesn't deserve a picture)....
*Mariah Carey had her twins (honestly...I'm so out of it, I didn't even know she was preggo)

*Who is Pippa dating!? (Step aside Princess Kate....your sister is HOT)...aka Royal Wedding garb

*Annnnnd the late Pope's Beatification....Pope John Paul II is now "Blessed"



Does that not totally weird you out? THAT is our world's top news????

Terrorists and pop/royal princesses. Throw in the Pope and you've got a nice well rounded bit of reading.

UGH.

I just watched the movie "Black Swan" (TOTALLY not appropriate after this absolutely depressingly weird weekend we endured at GSRMC)....and have decided that I would rather stay awake all night than risk the nightmares. That movie was insane. I can't decide how I feel about it.....except that if you are interested in it at all - don't watch it alone!! It is a blanket grabbing, ear plugging, eyes closing, CREEPY, yet mysteriously enthralling? type of movie.

Then again I'm a total baby.

Speaking of baby......

Hey Boat..............I get to meet you soon! :) Baby boat finally got tired of being all cooped up in Candace's belly.......

:) I'm not saying anything else until I go into work tomorrow.........take THAT Amberto!! :)

We need a little positive loveyness in this weekend........

Will post more soooooon!!! :)

1 comment:

birds do it better... said...

What the crunk?! Is the boat here?! He was supposed to freaking wait till our next weekend so we'd get out of working and have someone to play with!