Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like.......

you know what.

:)

I love the holidays!!!! I can't believe how quickly this year has FLOWN. I'm not ready for 2011!

Today has been a perfect day off....lazy morning, sitting at my window watching the hangings of Christmas decorations at the courthouse, drinking tea and being cozy. The sun has been out all morning, and it is just making my day! listening to music and planning......

I love having no obligations.....

This is where I'm sitting.....wanna come over? :)


Happy Thursday. NEXT WEEK IS THANKSGIVING!!!!! My favorite!!!! :) bye!!

1 comment:

Pat G said...

Nice picture- the courthouse, right?

S'funny how time seems to pass faster when you get older- I've heard it referred to as "chunking": when you are young, everything is brand new and you absorb it as a fresh experience. But as you age, you have "been there, done that" and your mind starts to clump things together since it isn't a totally new thing. From your frame of reference, it seems to make time pass faster than when stuff is new. So go out and make "new" experiences so time will slow down. When you get to be your dad's age, the world is simply spinning by like a carnival ride and you can't get off :)