Friday, November 5, 2010

Grumpy...

Sometimes...it all just gets to me! It being what?? I dunno! Everything! I'm so grumpy right now, and I have no good reason to be. I can't sleep, and I'm too lazy to actually get up and turn on my light so I'm blogging instead of journaling...grrrrrrr.

Today was so lovely, too! It was beautiful out! I made carrot soup (and took pictures), roasted a squash, had coffee with a friend and dinner with some wonderful ladies! I enjoyed the sunshine AND got a nap! It was wonderful! What the heck is wrong with me?! How can I STILL be grumpy??? Maybe I'm experiencing mood swings and it is just unfamiliar......

SERIOUSLY.

UGH.

I think.....sometimes I'm just dissatisfied and there is nothing I (or anyone) can really do about it. I want so many things, but lack the patience. I hate that class schedules are seemingly designed to take forever. I have 2 prereqs left for nursing school, but they're not offered until winter/spring term......aka I'm sitting on my hands until then twiddling my thumbs NOT GOING ANYWHERE IN LIFE.

Hi..........can I be anymore dramatic?

I'll get there.......right? Gosh...this road is so stinkin long.

You know that feeling when it's just.........you feel a little displaced? Like.......you're not quite where you're supposed to be? I have such a wonderful family, such a fabulous core group of friends, and my work life couldn't be any better...but despite all that, my desire to just pack up and ship out is mounting at a pretty alarming rate. To pick up, leave, and start over somewhere else is SO appealing to me. 

I'll likely not do it...not yet...I need a purpose first. Nursing school. I'll pick up and go to nursing school.

Oh yeah...I have to get in first.

Remember when I said I was grumpy??????

Tomorrow is my last day of work for awhile...........I already have several adventures planned so maybe that will snap me out of my funk. CAN'T WAIT!!

I took this picture yesterday on my walk...the leaves are SO gorgeous out!

Step one: Focus on the simple things that are so incredible. i.e. fall colors. :)
Step two: Have a good theme song. (Been listening to Brown Eyed Girl, pretending it was written about me)......... :) 
Step three: Stop bitching. :)

Hey I ended all my steps in smiles! 

I am soooooooo lame. If you've read this far I sincerely apologize.

Thanks for listening! Will post something happier soon......in the mean time, I'll work on being less of a debbie downer.....

G'night.