Secondly.....I fly to Chicago in the morning and I am surrounded by responsibilities (dishes, laundry, packing...etc), and so far, I just haven't quite brought myself to do any of those things. I suppose I prefer panic-packing anyways....it keeps things exciting.
SO....yeah.....I dunno what to say? I'm all moved into my new place, and absolutely loving it. It.Is.PERFECT. I can bike / walk basically anywhere! So happy! Unfortunately I haven't been able to bring myself to finish unpacking? I've lived here nearly a month and the same 5 boxes are looming in the corner in my room, I keep saying 'once I get a bed frame I can unpack those'....sooooo where's the logic there exactly? I think that I'm honestly subconsciously thinking that when I unpack those things, if I have a bed frame, then I'll just shove everything under the bed. :) Out of site, out of mind - right? Something like that........
I'll get there. I was going so fast for so long it feels nice to just....chill.
Speaking of fast - marathon training has been HARD....and I'm not in the slightest bit fast. Hoping to run 20 miles while in Chicago along the lake........sounds awful (yet weirdly exciting?).
Will keep this posted as nursing stuff comes back - I have like 5 options in motion, so far nothing totally solid yet.....but we'll see.
I'm too lazy to even upload pics. Wow.
For the essence of sin is man substituting himself for God; while the essence of salvation is God substituting himself for man.
Hold on to What You Believe - Mumford and Sons
No comments:
Post a Comment