Is it really 2013?
I am happy that it is now 2013 for the sole reason that I can officially say that I graduate next year with my RN. ha! :) That's nice.
Good Lord - it's the little things okay??
Last year at the beginning of 2012 I posted a bunch of pictures reviewing my 2011 - I thought I'd do that again...I'm sure there will be previously posted pics, bear with me! is that the right bear? bare? whatev.
Here goes:
The year began with flooding in Corvallis...remember that?! UGH! Disaster!
Then I got over my fear of balloons.....
NOT. This is fake. ;)
It was a pre-celebration to this guy! Riggs!! Watched him come into the world! Sadly, my little monster slippers only fit him for one day....
But we still hung out a lot...
Noah and I went on our first road trip - wine tasting in sonoma! Very interesting....
Yenno...church group just dressing up babies....normal stuff....
Then battling them......also normal.....
Hung out with my sissys....not as much as I'd have liked, but I take what I can get!
Made lots o' sourdough....
Had the annual birthday weekend girls trip - where should we go this year?!?!?!?!
Rode the cycle-pub in Bend......thank goodness for strong girls!!
Got some chickees in the mail.....
Was told I looked like a nun or a milk maid SEVERAL times whilst wearing this hat at work....
Went to Chicago with my love....
Stayed in a sweet condo....
Took lots o' pics.....
Learned some things at omsi....
Did my FIRST ever jumping pic with some lovely gals in Moab....
Which was stunning....
Preceded by my first mt. bike ride EVER....
Which was also preceded by my first outdoor climbing trip EVER...up to the top of the looking glass, then repelled down this cave - super moon.
Amazing trip.
Incredible firsts.
Got crazy with JD...
And took pics with my sweet Hallie...
And hung out with more lovely ladies...
Ran a freakin marathon!!!
(703 miles total for 2012!!)
More babies.....Missin this sweet gal and all her cheeks...
Tried again to get over the fear...
but it didn't happen.
Said goodbye to my weekenders...
:(
Stayed at the Cold Springs Fire Cabin...
Hung out with Jack Jack!
Chopped my hair off!
Said goodbye to Good Sam...
:(
Ran HTC - AGAIN........
Decided to move to Boise...
To be a nurse....
Got stuck in Hermiston on the way there....
Somehow convinced this guy to move there too....
Said goodbye to the only community I've ever known...
:(
Thinkin I'll be okay though....
We had our annual Christmas party...always a good time!
Where the ladies got to sport matchin snuggly socks to keep our toesies warm on the freezing wood floor...
Went on a snowy adventure with friends!! (and dogs!)
Had my first visitors in Boise!
And got a sweet puffy coat...
Obviously leaving out a lot.....feel free to fill in the gaps!
Here's to another year - may yours be filled with blessings beyond measure. Cannot wait to continue chasing dreams...
Love you all.
Orange Sky - Alexi Murdoch
My salvation lies in Your Love.




















1 comment:
Heather, this is so cute. I love every picture and caption. You are too cool.
Post a Comment