I KNOW.
I haven't updated my life.
So here's the thing: I purchased this really amazing lamp today....my living room needed one (no overhead lighting...I hate that!)....and I found my lamp soulmate....she's toDIEfor....
Brought it home, so excited and eager to hang it up!....ripped it out of the box.......AND!!!!!!!!
....
It's just the shade.
Let down. :/
Ugh. This lil dummy strikes again! The rest of the pieces will be here on Monday for me to finish my masterpiece and then my life will be complete........with light and everything.
Until then - I'm going to shmooze along and be selfishly lost (no - literally....so lost ALL THE TIME) in my own world...studying away and cleaning my place. SLOWLY decorating it....(so so so slowly)....and NOT blogging. :)
Ran up into the foothills today for the first time. Boise's views are incredibly breathtaking. Fall colors at their finest. Thanks for showin off for me!
Collage that Amber made me for my last day in Corvallis. AHH I cry when I look at it.
FALL IS HERE!!
So I made a hat.
COME TO BOISE AND VISIT ME! It's sooo fun - you'll just love it....I know it. :)
I'll do a real post, with real pictures, that aren't just instagrams later on when my life is more organized....as of right now whatcha see is whatcha get. :)
All my love.
You deserve someone who would jump fences to be with you, not someone who is on the fence about being with you.




No comments:
Post a Comment