I am in a constant state of mental processing at the moment. I have one more day at Good Sam Hospital here in the valley and it's coming up quick....Friday. I can't believe it. This is happening too fast! I am literally devastated when I think of leaving my work family there - they are so perfect for me...I wish I could pack everyone in a box (ok ok maybe not EVERYONE) and take them all with me.
Leaving is hard.
Corvallis is my home. This place IS my comfort zone. Does that make sense? Everything outside of this community feels a little 'out of bounds' if you know what I mean......yet, here I go. I can't believe this is all happening. I am going. I am terrified. I've never done anything like this before - and I am so excited and nervous all at once that the feeling is literally overwhelming .......but in a good way (I think). I'm taking on a new adventure - school and work (a new O.R.!!!) - and I am petrified.
I think of leaving certain friends and family members and break down (I cried on my way to work today - such a freakin softy) - I am so sad....my church, my work, my family, my community...so sad....sob sob sob. :/ - but then I remember who I am. I freaking love you guys...happy happy happy! (no seriously. I do) - more than most things I love you guys....I will NOT lose touch. I will be back to harass you! - and I will bug you and bug you and bug you until you come and visit me (Facebook stalk you, instagram you, etc)! We will hike and bike and ski (or whatever Idahoians do!).
I am so excited for my next chapter - but I know that it's just a subplot in this wacky adventure we call 'life.' A few years to learn some new stuff is nothin' - but I'm so excited for the experience.
Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you SO MUCH for the perfectly wonderful influence you've had on me thus far. I'd not have made it here without my wonderful friends.
Pics? Yep. :)
Pics? Yep. :)
Jack Jack helping us cool off in 100 degrees...
Love.
If you have an iPhone and haven't played Akinator - download the app. IT IS SO FUN. Amber tried to stump it with this one.........no lucky miss amber!!
A couple o dudes eatin at a little table....
EvyBug...
Alison and my awesome creation......heavenly.........oreos+reeses+more chocolate=love.
HOOD TO COAST VAN 2!!!!!!!!!!!
First Hand - off!!
Waiting for Lisa!!!
Where the freak is my runner?!?!?!
Dex bein flashy...
Candace being COLD.
NO TENTS. Ugh - sleeping in daylight = no sleep.
Bathroom line.........I REALLY had to go...
and the line KEPT GOING....
WOOOO!
Waiting for Candace!!
I love this girl. I cry when I think of leaving her. :(
End of race......oops. Jason may have gotten locked out. Thankfully I know a guy who knows a guy with a slim jim. ;)
Post-race bliss....view from the hot tub....
Noah and I explored the jetty....
And apparently it was SO FUN - look at him jumping around in the background!!
My favorite baby visited me my last weekend of work.........this was right after he puked all over the place (hence his pants-less look).
Judith and I working and working and working.....I found a purple mask....no big deal.
Last time ever scrubbing in (unless I get called in Thurs!)
:( Goodbye GSRMC. I've had this pic FOREVER.
Fave song of the week: I will wait - Mumford and Sons (yes. I'm obsessed, shut up - I know)










1 comment:
oh my crap heather... this post made me cry. tears of sadness every time you talked about leaving and tears of happiness i had nothing to do with hood to coast this year (scarred for life). I love that picture of you and riggsbo. i cant wait til you are a freaking mama and i pray i get to be around you when you are. My heart hurts for No-No! I hope he knows what a rad girl he's got! ps. where did you get that purple mask? its freaking awesome.
Post a Comment