Monday, July 23, 2012

SuMmEr 2012

Here are some pics of my summer thus far:

Most recently - the fam and I stayed at this sweet guard station East of Prineville called Cold Springs. My dad actually worked out of this station back in the day (30 years ago!)...

Sadly - this sign is no longer up outside the cabin, but here's a pic of his crew (30 years ago! ha!) - my pops is taking the pic...unfortunately we're missing his long hair...

I made these for the trip. Dangerously delish. Lime wedge jello shots (yes, I know, it's kinda trashy, but look how cute they are!)
My cousin, Samantha (ok ok ok...I know, you like Sam better! I'll get it...) showed us all up in target practice....

On an adventure walk.......

Climbin logs.

Trying to show Noah up.....he's better...whatever. :)


Fun enhanced pic I took on my run the other night - the sunset was UNREAL - and the sky kept lighting up with lightening....way cool.

My sweet little neicy stuffing her face with a sweet little marshmallow.

Boys are so typical.

Nothing says summer in the valley like rain through June! Drinking a hot toddy up-top Mary's Peak.....



.....while Noah demonstrated how he'd defend me if ever it was necessary. ;) Stud.

We danced away the fireworks on the 4th...


Freakin awesome lasagna made in the dutch oven while camping........I think I could eat this everyday and be fine with life...

Mas 4th of July....enjoying a hayride...pretty standard...Noah's exceptionally long mustache compared to the rest of his facial hair....yep. 

And good friends....(guess I was in a black and white mood?)
The sun is FINALLY OUT........and I love it.

Oh.....yeah...and I'm moving. Got accepted to nursing school in Boise. :)
This is the view from my new digs.

See ya, Oregon - it's been real.


That's all. :) Til next time.....









No comments: